- Rotis (indian bread) needs to be wrapped in slightly wet paper towel and microwave on high for 15-20 seconds. If you prefer a pan, they can be reheated on a flat griddle or pan too.
- All vegetable items, soups and daal (lentil stew) can be heated on the stove top or micro-wave for desired temperature. We never recommend heating the food in any plastic containers. Please transfer the desired amount of food in a microwave safe or stove-top safe containers and reheat as necessary.
- Dry items like noodles can be warmed on stop top (preferred) or microwave with some water sprinkled to maintain the moisture.
- Our containers are 100% reusable and recyclable.
- We request you to either recycle the containers at your home recycling bins or return to us washed; after cleaning and sanitizing them we will reuse for future delivery or recycle them if they show signs of wear.
- You meal containers will be delivered in a Bombay Tiffin Club's Earth friendly insulated tote bags.
- We request you return the bags when the next delivery comes.
- Each customer will get 1 Free tote as gift. Any additional totes will cost $5.00 (our cost). You are welcome to buy more if you like them.
- We believe in sharing as much information as possible.
- Each meal will be accompanied by an insert that will indicate the different items included in the meal with their ingredients and other relevant information.
- We will also share a few meal combination ideas to make it fun and exciting for the whole family.